American Liberty French Toast
A Delicious French Toast with a American Twist!
- 8 extra-large eggs
- ½ cup eggnog
- 2 tablespoons Brandy
- 1 cup whole milk
- 8 tablespoons of sweet unsalted butter (more for servin
- g if you wish)
- 1 loaf of soft French bread (15-18 inches) cut into ¾
- inch slices
- 1/3 cup of oil (olive, corn, or vegetable)
- One can of real whipped cream
- One jar of Mad Mike’s Blueberry Spread
- One jar of Mad Mike’s Raspberry Jalapeno Jam
- Maple syrup for serving
- Small jar of red and blue cake sprinkles
- In Large mixing bowl beat eggs, add in eggnog, brandy,
- and milk till fully mixed
- Using a large skillet, add the oil and eight tablespoo
- ns of butter, heat on medium heat till
- Dip bread slices individually into egg mixture to coat, ge
- ntly add three at a time to the hot oil
- Cook until golden brown on both sides then transfer to
- paper towels (small end slices perfect for
- Align three slices on plate, dust with powdered sugar.
- On the left hand slice add generous dollop of the Red
- Raspberry Jalapeno Jam. On the right
- hand slice add generous dollop of the Blueberry Spread
- . On the center slice add mound of
- whipped cream then lightly sprinkle with red and blue c
- ake sprinkles.
- Serve with maple syrup on the side.
Mad Mike's American Gourmet https://madmikesstore.com/